Saturday, March 31st, 2012
6:30 p.m. – Cocktails and Hors d’oeuvres
8:00 p.m. – Dinner and Dancing
Don’t miss one of the highlights of Sarasota’s season – make your reservations today for the most extraordinary Orchid Ball yet!
- The Orchid Ball is a black-tie gala which benefits the mission of Selby Gardens.
- Tickets start at $300 each.
- The Ball takes place on the Great Lawn of the Gardens, under a lavishly decorated tent.
- A sumptuous, French-inspired dinner will be catered by Michael’s On East.
- Live and silent auctions will be followed by dancing to the Anthony DeLeon Orchestra.
- Check out the auction items, menu and purchase your tickets by clicking on the links above.
Please contact Cynthia Dwyer at (941) 366-5731 x 229 or email email@example.com for more information.
Follow the Orchid Ball developments on Facebook
Diamond - Sarasota Magazine
Platinum - Mindy and Wayne Rollins | David Lee Holland/Saks Fifth Avenue
Gold - Serbin Printing/Mail-It, LLC | The Observer
Silver - The Windsor of Lakewood Ranch | Margarete van Antwerpen | Tandem Construction | Penny and Tom Shuff | Michael Saunders/Nora and Billy Johnson | Northern Trust | New Amsterdam Foundation | Cornelia and Richard Matson | Hazeltine Nurseries | Gulf Coast Community Foundation | Katie and Tom Cornell | Caldwell Trust Company
Benefactors - Ann and Larry Garberding | Peggy and Arthur Wood