- Advanced registration is required, and tuition is due with registration.
- Students may pay online, or use charge cards or check in our Welcome Center.
- Each class listing includes an online registration link. You can also register in person at Selby Gardens’ Downtown Sarasota campus or Historic Spanish Point campus Welcome Center.
- Registration fees are not prorated. If you do not attend any portion of the class, your registration fee is forfeited.
- There are no make-up classes for students who miss a regular class session.
Class sizes are limited; therefore, we recommend that students register early.
- All material fees are included in the class tuition, unless otherwise specified. Material lists are available, where applicable.
- In the event that Selby Gardens cancels a class, students will receive a refund. Student cancellations made less than 72 hours prior to class time will not be entitled to a refund, nor class credit.
- Any projects that were created during a class at Selby Gardens must be picked up in the Welcome Center within 72 hours of the program.
- For questions about classes, email email@example.com