To purchase tickets for Lights in Bloom, please click on the Register button.
*Lights in Bloom is cancelled for December 22 due to inclement weather. Tickets can be exchanged for any evening after December 25. Bring your receipt to the Welcome Center on the night you’d like to visit.
$20 Members; $25 Non-Members; Children ages 5 – 12 $7; Kids under 5 Free
Groups of 20 or more $20 per person
The Lights in Bloom Selby Experience (December 21 only): Adult: $150 / 12 and younger $40 / 3 and younger Free. Selby Experience includes valet, all-inclusive buffet and open bar and early entry (5:30 p.m.). Tickets available HERE.
Marie Selby Botanical Gardens lights up the holiday season with Lights In Bloom. More than two million lights will illuminate the gardens and walkways will be transformed into sensory light tunnels. Visitors will have the opportunity to stroll through magical gardens filled with beautifully lit flowers, radiant rainforest butterflies, dragonflies, and more. The tropical holiday paradise includes nightly visits from Santa (before Christmas Eve), children’s arts and crafts activities and games, and special entertainment. Grilled food, beverages, and tasty treats will be available for purchase. The Selby House Cafe will also be open with its full menu. In its 16th year, Lights In Bloom has become a tradition for residents and visitors to celebrate the holiday season in Sarasota.
Below are a few tips to make your Lights in Bloom experience extra-special:
- Buy your tickets online
- We can’t guarantee that tickets will be available at the Welcome Center – some nights will SELL OUT
- Pre-sale buyers will be the first to see the lights each night
- Arrive early – parking onsite is limited
- Overflow parking is available at Friendship Centers (1888 Brother Geenen Way) with trolley service to Selby Gardens from 5:30 to 10 p.m.
- Plan what you’ll see first by reviewing this map
- Bring your appetite – a wide variety of food options will be available for purchase
- Wear garden-friendly clothes and shoes
- Bring bug spray, flashlights, and an umbrella – this event is rain or stars!
- Please check the website prior to leaving for your visit as we keep this up-to-date with changes to the evening.
We hope to see you at the Gardens for Lights in Bloom this year!