Now that Warhol: Flowers in the Factory has ended, you have the opportunity to buy many of the plants used in the exhibition. No admission required, the sale will be held in the gravel lot next to the Horticulture House, across from the Welcome Center. Quantities are limited. First come, first served!
• Neoregelia hybrids from “WarWol”
• Stromanthe Triostar
• Phildodendron hybrids (two types)
• Echeveria (two types, small quantities)
• Begonias (small quantities)
• Bromeliads (Aechmea Malva, Alcantarea odorata, Hohenbergia Fudge Ripple)
• Selaginella ferns
Special exhibition merchandise from the Garden Shop will also be available at discount.