The Chairman’s Circle is an opportunity for Selby Gardens’ most dedicated contributors to provide annual support for one or more Gardens activities about which they are especially passionate. The Chairman’s Circle supports the activities that are the bedrock of Selby Gardens’ mission:
- Botanical research that adds to the body of knowledge about the world’s dwindling wild places
- Education and interpretive programs that deepen our visitors’ understanding and appreciation of nature
- Care and display of our unparalleled collection and the lush tropical foliage that makes Selby Gardens one of Sarasota’s greatest escapes
- Artistic expression – music, dance, visual arts, theater, and more – in one of our community’s most magnificent outdoor settings
- Inspiring children to become the future stewards of our planet
By sponsoring this important work, Chairman’s Circle supporters ensure that one of our most treasured local resources continues to flourish and grow. An annual gift of $2,500, $5,000, $10,000, $20,000 or more admits each contributor to an exclusive group of donors who enjoy an insider’s view of one of Sarasota’s cultural gems.
Chairman’s Circle donors join a community of supporters who want to ensure that the things they value most about the Gardens endure. Chairman’s Circle supporters also have the opportunity to direct their contributions to underwrite one or more of Selby Gardens’ cornerstone activities: Botanical Research, Education and Interpretation, Horticultural Display and Collections Care, and Artistic Expression in the Gardens.
There are four levels of Chairman’s Circle sponsorship:
- Benefactors at $2,500 to $4,999
- Patrons at $5,000 to $9,999
- Co-Sponsors at $10,000 to $19,999
- Sponsors at $20,000 and up
For more on the types of gifts and the benefits they can bring, please call the Development Office at (941) 366-5731, ext. 224.