- FINAL DAYS – Warhol: Flowers in the Factory closes Sunday June 30! Members enjoy free all-access admission.
- Splashing Selby Saturdays every Saturday in July, free to Members!
- In Dialogue with Nature: Glass in the Gardens on display July 14 through September 2
- Thanks to plenty of mature trees and breezes off Sarasota Bay, Selby Gardens is surprisingly cool on a hot summer’s day. While you’re here, pop in to the Selby House Café for cool drinks, frozen treats, light bites and more: Members receive a 10% discount.
- The Orchid Show: Endless Forms runs October 12 through November 25
- Fall Garden Music Series – Members attend free
- Little Sprouts – This popular program for preschoolers and their caregivers kicks off in October.
- Selby Spooktacular on Sunday, October 28th: Halloween Family fun for everyone, and Members enjoy it all free.
- Member Appreciation Day –our annual celebration of YOU on Saturday, November 3.
- Lights in Bloom – Members receive ticket discounts to our holiday lights event
- Winter Break Adventures – Unplug the devices and reconnect with nature (and each other!) while school is out. Members enjoy it all free!
- Gauguin: Voyage to Paradise opens in February. Selby Gardens comes to colorful life with world-class art, gorgeous plant displays, performing arts, special family programs and more.
- Spring Garden Music Series – Members attend free
- Spring Break Family Outings – Selby Gardens is full of daytime family fun when the kids are home!
- Easter Brunch and Mother’s Day Brunch – Members receive special prices on tickets to these two family favorites catered by Michael’s On East.
- Free daytime admission 364 days of the year and special pricing on guest admission (number of reduced price guests varies by membership level)
- Special admission privileges and benefits at nearly 300 gardens throughout North America
- Discounts on classes and special events, in The Garden Shop, at the Selby House Café by Michael’s On East, and more!