The well-being and safety of our members, guests, volunteers, and staff are of the utmost importance to us.
We are pleased to let you know that Selby Gardens is in phase two reopening at both our Downtown Sarasota and Historic Spanish Point campuses. Outdoor areas continue to be open from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Please take note of special hours for indoor exhibit areas. These hours are effective August 8 through September 20.
Monday through Thursday
Tropical Conservatory and Museum of Botany & the Arts are open 10:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Friday through Sunday
Tropical Conservatory is open 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Museum of Botany & the Arts is open 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
In accordance with CDC and local guidelines, all guests, staff, and volunteers are required to wear masks. In addition, the capacity of indoor areas will be limited to allow for proper social distancing.
Below, you will find details about contactless ticketing and other safety protocols in effect at both campuses.
- Members have access to both our Downtown campus and Historic Spanish Point campus.
- Please bring your membership card (from either Selby Gardens or Historic Spanish Point) and ID with you.
- Member guest pricing is as follows:
- $7 per member guest at Historic Spanish Point campus
- $10 per member guest at Downtown Sarasota campus
- Tickets for guests may be purchased onsite at either campus using credit or debit cards – no cash will be accepted.
- American Horticulture Society reciprocal memberships will be accepted at both campuses.
- North American Museum Reciprocal and ROAM program memberships will only be accepted at the Historic Spanish Point campus.
- To renew your membership at either campus, please visit Selby Gardens Membership, email email@example.com, or call 941.248.3525. In an effort to limit face-to-face interaction, we will not process renewal or new member requests in-person at either campus.
Ticketing & Campus Information
Downtown Sarasota campus
- Adult general admission is $20. Children are $15.
- Tickets may be pre-purchased online for Downtown Sarasota campus ONLY.
- The day of your visit, please bring either a printed receipt or have it available on your smartphone.
- Tickets are available for purchase onsite – credit and debit cards preferred.
- The Selby House Cafe, restrooms, the Ann Goldstein Children’s Rainforest Garden, and the Welcome Center are open with proper social distancing parameters in place.
- The Kid’s Corner remains closed.
- The outdoor areas (including the Children’s Rainforest Garden) are from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Monday through Thursday: The Tropical Conservatory and the Museum of Botany & the Arts are open 10:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Friday through Sunday: The Tropical Conservatory is open 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and the Museum of Botany & the Arts is open 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- The Garden Shop is open from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- A limited selection of refreshments is available for purchase at the Selby House Café.
- Water fountains are closed. Guests are encouraged to bring their own water. Please no other outside food or beverage.
Historic Spanish Point campus
- Adult General admission is $15. Children are $10.
- Online ticketing is not available for the Historic Spanish Point campus.
- Tickets are available onsite via contactless purchasing using credit or debit cards.
- The White Cottage, Mary’s Chapel, and Packing House are open 10:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- The Guptil House is closed.
- Water fountains will be closed. Guests are encouraged to bring their own water. Please no other outside food or beverage.
In compliance with CDC guidelines, both campuses have implemented the safety measures below.
We are thrilled to welcome you back again, but we ask that you maintain personal precautions during your visit. Please see a staff member with any questions or concerns. Stay Safe!
Maintain a six foot social distance between others
Wearing masks is required
Wash your hands frequently, or use hand sanitizer
Areas with public traffic are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected throughout the day.
If you have questions, see the contacts below. We appreciate your patience during this time of uncertainty.