Lunch in the Gardens features engaging speakers accompanied by a delightful luncheon catered by Michael’s On East at Michael’s On the Bay.
Hosted by Jean Weidner Goldstein, Teri Hansen and Margaret Wise, Lunch in the Gardens draws hundreds of guests for a program and luncheon in an unforgettable locale. Proceeds from Lunch in the Gardens support Selby Gardens’ community outreach education programs, international research and conservation and beautiful, world-class horticulture displays. It is our hope that we can help children and families develop an appreciation for nature.
LEAD SERIES SPONSOR
SEX, LIES AND ORCHIDS with Dr. Antonio Toscano de Brito – October 18
CO-CHAIRS: Pauline Wamsler Joerger and Ariane Dart
With more than 20,000 species spread around the globe, orchids are the sexiest of all plant families. In this fun and playful discussion, learn what makes orchids so seductive and how intricate and promiscuous these flowers are, relying on enticement and deception to lure their pollinators.
$150 Guests; $75 Friends of the Gardens Associates
$2,500 Table Sponsor
- Table sponsor recognition at Lunch in the Gardens: “Sex Lies, and Orchids” lecture.
- Recognition on printed program and on Selby Gardens’ website.
- Table for eight (8) including table signage at one Lunch in the Gardens.
$1,000 Benefactor Sponsor
- Recognition on Lunch in the Gardens: “Sex Lies, and Orchids” printed program and on Selby Gardens’ website.
- Four (4) individual tickets
Please contact email@example.com or 941-366-5731 Ext 253 for ticket and sponsorship information.