Our living museum at Selby Gardens is constantly growing and changing. Keep up with all things botanical in our blog!
- May 3, 2019Category: Gauguin: Voyage to ParadiseThink you know all there is to know about Gauguin: Voyage to Paradise? Learn a few fun facts before your Read More
- March 20, 2019New College of Florida and Marie Selby Botanical Gardens began a formal collaboration with a focus on plant science, conservation, Read More
- February 13, 2019If you have always looked for that reason to visit Marie Selby Botanical Gardens, then Valentine’s Day is the perfect Read More
- October 31, 2018The Brazilian Rain Tree Forest, a grouping of Rain Trees that are well known for their unique trunk shape and Read More
- October 29, 2018Marie Selby Botanical Gardens was recently awarded a CSSA (Cactus & Succulent Society of America) conservation grant to safeguard a Read More
- October 12, 2018
Selby Gardens announces Capital Campaign Co-Chairs, $21.8 Million in gifts for new master site plan and intent to create the world’s only gardens complex with a “Net Positive” energy ratingMedia Contact: Lynn H. Bates, APR, CPRC VP for External Relations at Marie Selby Botanical Gardens firstname.lastname@example.org (941) 366-5731 ext. Read More