Tour Our Historic Spanish Point Campus
Group tours provide an immersive experience of Selby Gardens’ Historic Spanish Point campus, highlighting our history, archeological research, native plants, and more!
- Tours begin at 11:00 a.m., and can be reserved every half hour, with the last tour available at 3:30 p.m.
- Tours must be booked a minimum of two weeks in advance.
- For groups of 20+ people, a $300 nonrefundable deposit is required at the time the tour is confirmed. This deposit will be deducted from the program total during final payment. This deposit is refundable only when Selby Gardens initiates a cancellation.
- All members of the group must be included in a single payment. Payments must be made in full one week prior to the scheduled tour date.
- Group rates are not available at the Historic Spanish Point Welcome Gazebo. Members and the general public are required to reserve advance tickets to qualify for the group rate.
- Tour tickets include general admission. No additional discounts, coupons, or guest passes may be used. No refunds will be issued for day-of-event adjustments in attendance.
- Personal Care Attendants (PCA) and bus drivers receive free admission with their groups.
- Comfortable shoes and attire are suggested, as tours are primarily outdoors.
- Bring sunscreen, a camera, a reusable water bottle, and a hat.
- Ask about applying your tour ticket towards a Selby Gardens’ membership!
- To book a tour, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Size: 8 person minimum
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Pricing: $22 per person
- Guided tours are special programs and are not included in Selby Gardens membership
- Guided tours are dependent on docent availability
- Guided tours are an outdoor walking tour, guests should plan to walk approximately 1.25 miles
- Group Size: 8 person minimum
- Duration: Self-paced
- Pricing: $14 per person
- Member participation is at no cost
- Member participation is not applicable toward the 8 person minimum required to qualify for the group rate
Boat Tours – Book Here
- Tour Topics:
- The ecosystems of Little Sarasota Bay.
- Florida’s regional pioneers, the Webb family, and the replica of their boat, Magic.
- Maritime and landmark history.
- A 45-minute boat tour on Little Sarasota Bay.
- Tour narration by a volunteer docent.
- A lunch voucher to the café or food truck (open 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.).
- Group Size: 6 person maximum per boat ride
- Minimum of 3 people for tours to run
- Participants must be at least 6 years old, and children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Duration: 45 minutes.
- $60 per person; $45 for members
- Available seasonally from January – June.
- Departs twice a day on Wednesdays.
- Departure #1 – 11:30 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.
- Departure #2 – 1:30 to 2:15 p.m.
- Tours may be cancelled/rescheduled for weather conditions determined by management to be unsafe, or for other conditions outside of our control.
- Please wear shoes that can get wet. Depending on the high tides, the path to the boat dock may be slightly underwater for some tours.
- Click here to book a tour.