- Mar 25 2023
- 9:45 am - 5:00 pm
Set Sail with Selby Gardens
Set sail on our campus-to-campus boat tour. In tribute to the coastal heritage of our region and our two campuses, we offer a visitors a whole new, “old Florida” way to experience them—from the water!
Selby Gardens’ full-day, cruise-and-tour excursion includes:
– roundtrip boat transportation along the Intracoastal Waterway between our two campuses
– educational narration of the native nature and regional history you’ll see along the way
– full access to both the Historic Spanish Point and Downtown Sarasota campuses
– lunch from the Michael’s Food Truck (operated by Michael’s On East) at our Historic Spanish Point campus
$140 per person / $125 for Selby Gardens members
Includes round-trip boat tour, admission to both campuses, lunch voucher ($20 value)
9:45 a.m. – paid guests meet in Welcome Center, Downtown Sarasota campus
10 a.m. – boat departs for narrated, educational tour en route to HSP campus
11:30 a.m. (approx.) – boat arrives at Historic Spanish Point campus
11:45 – 1:30 p.m. – access to 30-acre Historic Spanish Point campus. Michael’s Food Truck located behind White Cottage
1:30 p.m. – guests meet at Packing House to re-board boat
1:45 p.m. – boat departs for return trip
3:15 p.m. (approx.) – boat arrives at Downtown Sarasota campus
3:30 – 5:00 p.m. – access to 15-acre Downtown Sarasota campus until Gardens close
– This tour is for ages 6 and up.
– Tickets must be purchased in advance.
– Price includes $20 voucher for Michael’s Food Truck. Guests are responsible for costs in excess of voucher value.
– Casual attire is recommended, with footwear suitable for walking.
– Please note that there are no restroom facilities aboard the boat. Please use the restroom before boarding.
– The boat is not wheelchair accessible. Guests must be able to walk up and down stairs to access the boat.
– Set Sail with Selby Gardens tours run with a minimum of 15 passengers. Trips that do not reach this passenger limit will be cancelled. Tickets will be refunded or may be transferred to a future voyage.
– Tours will take place rain or shine. In the event of hazardous weather, the tour will be cancelled and paid guests will receive full refunds or be rescheduled (when possible).
– If weather prohibits a return trip from the Historic Spanish Point campus, ground transportation will be provided back to the Downtown Sarasota campus.
Please note that Set Sail with Selby Gardens tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.